In the midst of a global pandemic, our beloved Jimmy (Stranger Things Star, David Harbour) got married to Lily Allen who’s an English singer, and author. After a year of dating, the couple tied the knot on 7 September 2020 in Las Vegas.
David Harbour is the soul of Stranger Things, without him we couldn’t imagine watching our favorite horror thriller. Although in the previous season, David’s character Jim Hopper was supposedly dead, we still hope that he’s alive, and held captive by the Russian. However, here, we are not concerned about Jimmy’s future, right now, all we need to talk about is David Harbour’s wedding.
As you know Jim Hopper despite trying badly, couldn’t find the right one, even when he tried to approach Joyce, he had to meet death instead. However, unlike Jimmy, David got the girl. In 2019, David began dating Lily, and finally, after a year, they have tied the knot. We can hope the same for Jimmy; may he survive, and get the girl too!
Now, let’s move ahead to grab some details about the personal, and professional life of the newlyweds.
Quick Facts About David Harbour
- His full name is David Kenneth Harbour
- He graduated from Dartmouth in 1997
- He loves watching movies
- Since the age of 5, he wanted to become an actor
- He is really good at taking selfies
- At first, he didn’t believe that he will get the role of Jim Hopper
- Jim Hopper is his first-ever lead character
- In 2019, he played the lead role in Hellboy
- In the MCU film, Black Widow, David will play Red Guardian
- When he was 25, he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder
- In his 20s, he struggled with alcoholism
- He added a hat as a metaphor in Jim Hopper’s dressing code
- He himself designed Jim Hopper’s hat
- Sometimes while filming, David fail to be nice with the kids
- He thinks that his life story is related to that of Mike’s
- He believes that he has learned the most from his Equalizer costar Denzel Washington
- On taking a quiz “Which Stranger Things character are you” he matched with a demogoran, not Hopper
- In 2016, he broke his Achilles’ tendons, so he had to move using crutches
- He has been nominated for a series of awards
- In 2017, he won the Critics’ Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Stranger Things)
- Harbour had a crush on Winona Ryder A.K.A Joyce since he was in high school
- On 6 September 2020, he got married to his girlfriend Lily Allen
Now, let’s take a quick account of Lily Allen’s life/
Quick Facts About Lily Allen
- Her birthplace is Hammersmith, London
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus
- She quiet studying when she was 15
- She is a well-renowned Engish singer, songwriter, and author
- In 2007, she launcher her own clothing brand
- At first, she dated Ed Simons with whom she had a miscarried child
- For 7 years, a stalker named Alex Gray stalked & threatened to kill her
- Alex Gray even broke into her house which caused her to move away
- She is quite outspoken
- Her outspoken posture lead her to be involved in various controversies
- From 2011 to 2018, she was married to Sam Cooper
- In 2020, she married David Harbour
- Lily is 10 years younger than David Harbour
- She has two children with Sam Cooper
Wanna see David and Lily’s wedding photos? Okay, have a look below then!
David Harbour and Lily Allen’s Wedding Photos
The Stranger Things star David Harbour and the famous English singer Lily Allen married this September on 7th. 2 days after their simplest yet elegant wedding, the couple took this news to Instagram. They posted their wedding photos on their Insta profiles shocking their fans with their wedding news.
You can see in the images posted below, how happy they both are. Lily, the food lover seems to be exciting enough on her big day. Lily’s daughters can also be seen there: Papa David is all happy to have two little cutie pies.
David posted a wedding picture with a caption saying “In a wedding officiated by the king himself, the people’s princess wed her devoted, low born, but kind credit card holder in a beautiful ceremony lit by the ashen skies courtesy of a burning state miles away in the midst of a global pandemic.
Refreshments were served at a small reception following”
Good Luck and Wishes For This Newlywed Couple! May Lily get to live her life the way she always wanted; may David fleck away all of her past miseries and present worries. We really wish that the couple and their daughters live happily forever!