7 Tips of belly fat exercise for men at home.
Belly fat is the issue of many men. It is difficult to get rid of. Before starting to discuss belly fat exercise for men at home. We would like to bring into your notice that sometimes belly fat can be dangerous for health. Most important to lose weight because body fat is not just an issue of shape it creates different problems and diseases in the body. You can get a variety of chronic diseases because of belly fat which includes heart diseases, sleep apnea, diabetes, and even some cancers too. You can lose the stomach in various ways, one of the best ways is to lose weight by making some changes and doing exercise.
Reasons for Increasing Belly Fat in the Body
Belly fat in man can be increased due to the following reasons:
- Drinking Alcohol
- Eating junk food in a bulk quantity
- Having extra sugar per day
- Not acquiring a good quantity of fiber in the meal
- Taking more carbohydrate
- Not doing an exercise on a daily basis
Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat in Men
If you are worried and searching about how to lose belly fat, then you are in the right place. Here are some of the belly fat exercises for men at home. You have to continue these exercise daily until you reduce your weight and you must take the meal according to the diet plan and sleep properly:
- Stand on your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend the knees to a squat position
- Place the hands on the floor
- Jump back to a plank position
- Jump towards your hand, stand up and bring the feet back
- Repeat for at least 10 times.
- Lie on the floor at your back with the palms towards down the floor and underneath the hips and your hands are peaking out.
- Langage your core muscles, lift the hips and legs up, and keep them straight.
- Perform at least 10-15 times
3-Bicycle Abdominal Exercise
- Still on the back and keep the hands behind your head. Bring the knees into the chest
- Straighten one leg and turn up the upper body towards the bent knee on the opposite side
- Alternate with your left and right legs
- Perform at least 20 repetitions, at least 10 on one each side
- Turn the front part of your body and place the elbows underneath the shoulders.
- Flex your feet and life the whole body until it becomes parallel to the floor.
- Hold for about 60 seconds or more.
- Work up to 1,2 and 5 minutes
5-Run or Walk
No doubt, walking and running is the best exercise. It lowers your risk of many diseases and decreases your belly fat too. It is the best way to strengthen your muscles, legs, arms, and other body parts.
- Start the slowing running and increase the speed and time day by day.
- 100 calories can be easily burned per mile.
Skipping is the exercise where a person jumps on a rope and it passes under their feet and over their heads.
- It is the best and perfect exercise to lose belly fat at home.
- 2%calories can be burnt per minute by skipping. Do skipping for 20-25 minutes to reduce your belly fat.
- 400 calories will be burnt if you perform this exercise only for 20 minutes.
7-Vertical Leg Crunch
It is almost similar to the regular crunch, you have to keep the legs straight to perform this exercise:
- Lie down on the floor with hands behind the head
- Put the legs straight on upside and knees crossed way
- Flex the abs and lift both the shoulders and head above the floor
- Inhale while laying back down and exhale while flexing
- Must perform this exercise 12-16 times in 1-4 sets
Tips You Must Follow
- Limit the intake of alcohol and subtract alcohol from life as much as you can.
- Include enough intake of protein in your diet plan
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Must make a schedule to workout daily no matter what.
- Never skip any meal.
As belly fat is the problem especially in men and it is the reason for many issues and diseases in a person. Therefore, if you are facing this issue and want to reduce your belly fat at home, there are many “belly fat exercises for men at home.” You can perform the above exercises in the given tips for better and quick results. You will feel the results after a few weeks when you perform one or more exercises that I told you about.