Table of Contents
Are you somebody who is working in the Information Technology sector? Are you working in the software development department and wish to improve your professional skills? If you’re looking to climb up the corporate ladder, you’ve come to the right place to learn more! Doing a course on Scaled Agile Framework can help you become a valued asset in your organization. Learn more about how to get an agile safe certification with this article. This is your one-stop destination to getting that much-needed promotion.
What is the Scale Agile Framework?
You may be wondering what SAFe stands for. So, the first thing to know about SAFe is that it stands for the Scaled Agile Framework. This is a methodology that can be applied to large organizations to improve their product development and production process. This framework will basically help organizations adopt a more agile framework to secure more profits. The Scaled Agile Framework is based on 12 principles. So; learning about these principles can set you apart from the other employees in your organization.
A few SAFe principles:
The main crux of the course to obtain an agile safe certification will include learning about the principles of the lean-agile framework. However; a few of these principles have been listed as follows:
- Adapting an economic view.
- Decentralization of the decision-making process to ensure compliance from everyone in the organization.
- This framework also focuses on intrinsically motivating the employees of the organization. If the workers are motivated from within, they will work more efficiently and effectively. Therefore, the profitability and productivity of the organization will increase.
- Applying systems thinking approach.
Moreover; the proper understanding of these principles and the application of these principles require adequate training. Therefore, certification is necessary.
No specific eligibility criterion exists if you just want to complete a course on the Scaled Agile Framework. However, to be a certified professional, there are certain eligibility criteria. There are certain requirements to be eligible to appear for the SAFe Agilist examination. These include:
- You need to have adequate work experience. To be precise, you need over 5 years of work experience in the field of software development. Apart from software development, you also need to be experienced when it comes to product management, testing, project management, and business analysis.
- You must have adequate experience in Scrum.
Certainly; this course is ideal if you have a managerial position in your organization. Having an agile safe certification will enable you to become an agent of change in your organization.
About the examination:
Moreover; giving an examination is necessary if you want to become a certified SAFe Agilist professional. This examination has 45 questions. It has a time limit of an hour and a half. You need to secure a percentage of 75 percent to pass. So; it means that you have to answer at least 34 questions correctly. A great idea to pass this exam in your attempt would be to solve sample questions. Then; you can also take mock examinations to build your confidence and speed. The cost of obtaining this certification is around ₹50,000.
Moreover; Get that promotion by adding another qualification to your CV. Invest in your present for a brighter future as a professional SAFe Agilist!