AutoZone was founded by Pitt Hyde and is located in more than 5000 locations in the United States, Mexico, and Brazil. They are specialized and famous for automotive parts nationally and internationally. They are always ready to help and anyone can get in touch via using their social media pages or their application and they make sure you’re always “In the Zone”. Let’s learn What Time Does AutoZone Close?
Services of AutoZone
AutoZone is famous for offering car products and its employees are often referred to as “AutoZoners”. They can typically seen in bright red shirts outside of any AutoZone store. It is helping a client with their numerous automobile problems or inside. The store with a customer looking up parts or investigating a conceivable diagnosis or resolution for a customer’s car troubles. It is one of the best services to CV Axle, a new tail light, or if you just want to know why your check engine light is on. In short, AutoZone is the one-stop-shop for the whole automobile and car-part-related thing. What Time Does AutoZone Close? Steps to note!
Auto zone working and closing hours
Its working and closing hours is a very important topic, particularly for someone whose car appears to be acting up at a troublesome time and desires some TLC from somebody who knows cars and car parts accurately.
- For the majority of the locations during the weekdays, AutoZone is open at 7:30 AM and will close at 10:00 PM on Monday through Friday.
- On Weekends, AutoZone will open at 7:30 AM through 10:00 PM as well.
- The timing for The last day of the week is slightly different and usually, AutoZone working hours on Sunday are 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- AutoZone store hours also depend on location and the typical volume of customers. If the store is located in any rural area, then it might close earlier and some AutoZone stores run 24-hours.
How to find AutoZone hours?
- There is a tool to help people to find the exact AutoZone hours and store. AutoZone store locators can installed or opened from the company’s locator page. The user needs to enter the desired city, state, or zip/area code. Consequently, it will provide an accurate and up-to-date list of AutoZone hours and locations in proximity along with their contact information and address. It even gives directions from your exact location.
- Google Maps is another option to help you find AutoZone store hours.
- There an AutoZone App called “Get the Zone on your phone”. The application is free of cost and available for IOS users on iTunes and Android users on Google Play. It will help to find AutoZone hours and location with some other great features such as the Repair Shop with information for vehicle repair and prices.
AutoZone holiday hours
Just like a normal store hour, AutoZone holiday hours depend on location and some other factors. AutoZone hub in Lilburn, GA open and rolling on Thanksgiving Day, New Year’s Day, and Independence Day (4th of July). They provide their services 24 hours in these areas. However, the store remains closed during bad weather days.